Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring is Here

Yes, there is a Spring after Winter. We moved about 2 months ago to Statesboro, Ga. I never though it would be so cold in this area. Some days the low would be about 22 degrees. Enough about the weather.
Not long ago two men passed away. But you say that men and women pass away everyday, which is true. But these two men impacted the people they touched in a large way. Micheal Guido and Paul Harvey are the two men. Though I never was introduced to them their personality is well known to most. This is very odd but I will share it with you. My family visited Metter, Ga. not long ago, a small town not far off I16. Located in Metter, Ga. is Guido Gardens named after The Sower, of this generation, Mr Guideo. A peaceful place to be, during this peaceful visit, Mr. Guido was inside being attended to by medical personnel. He was actually revived, this was hard to taken when we found out the next day that he had went to be with his Master later that night.
Though Paul Harvey, actually is living the real live "rest of the story" as he is well known for. I understand Mr. Harvey lived a Christan life.
I may never have my name on a water tower or a radio show. I hope that God uses me and I am where He want me to be.

No comments: